Computer Lab Activity for Thursday
Please use headphones to watch videos if you have them. You’ll need your periodic table as well.
- Visit this page and watch video: Finding Valence Electrons on the Periodic Table. Complete Part 1 on the worksheet.
- Watch the video on same page: Finding the Number of Valence Electrons for a Molecule. Complete Part 2 on the worksheet.
- Watch the following video and complete Part 3 of the worksheet.
- Watch the video How to Draw Lewis Structures: Five Easy Steps. Complete Part 3 of the worksheet.
- Take the quiz. Be sure to enter your full name so I can check your work.
Remember, we’ll have a formal quiz on Friday (tomorrow).
Nice review: Ionic Bonding Video for NaCl (from class yesterday)